Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Chassis to body fixing
#1

Hi all

Made a start on the T6 die cast to slot car build today and have a small problem

The chassis mount at the back (using a PSC chassis) has two holes but the only way I can see to fix to the body is a single screw point holding the interior in place.

If I use the brass insert and hollow rod method it’ll be too flexible as it goes from chassis to roof of a the VW transporter   

I could do with a Y piece of sturdy metal but it’d need to step down or be angled as the chassis mount is higher than the back of the van

Will post some pics when I’m home to show what I mean

Any ideas?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Chassis to body fixing - by 964rh - 30th-Apr-21, 05:54 PM
RE: Chassis to body fixing - by 964rh - 30th-Apr-21, 07:01 PM
RE: Chassis to body fixing - by KensRedZed - 30th-Apr-21, 07:58 PM
RE: Chassis to body fixing - by 964rh - 30th-Apr-21, 08:38 PM
RE: Chassis to body fixing - by KensRedZed - 30th-Apr-21, 10:47 PM
RE: Chassis to body fixing - by 964rh - 30th-Apr-21, 11:32 PM
RE: Chassis to body fixing - by KensRedZed - 1st-May-21, 01:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by KensRedZed
2nd-Mar-26, 10:04 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
30th-Aug-25, 12:11 AM
Last Post by Brumos RSR
10th-Feb-25, 06:27 PM
Last Post by nkarres
5th-Jul-22, 01:42 PM
Last Post by 42redcat
21st-May-22, 09:09 AM
Last Post by 964rh
27th-Apr-21, 08:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)