25th-Apr-21, 03:57 PM
Hello LHP,
There are many brass inserts available on the market.
https://www.professormotor.com/product-p/pmtr7012.htm
https://www.professormotor.com/product-p/pmtr7013.htm
The Evergreen styrene tubing is available at many hobbies shops.
https://evergreenscalemodels.com/collect...rene-tubes
I like to buy brass inserts by the box from Spaenaur out of Kitchener, Ontario. Canada. Part number 628-575 at $ 0.19 each Cdn funds. That's $19 a box of 100. Enough for 50-cars at 2-posts per car. Never say you won't use 100 inserts. I've already gone through several boxes.
https://spaenaur.com/catalog/C199/#zoom=z
I use number 227 Evergreen styrene tubing. The Spaenaur inserts fit into the tubing perfectly with a light tap of a hammer, and won't pull out.
I buy 4-40 screws and washers from Spaenaur too. Once you've bought from Spaenaur. It's hard to buy elsewhere.
Ken
There are many brass inserts available on the market.
https://www.professormotor.com/product-p/pmtr7012.htm
https://www.professormotor.com/product-p/pmtr7013.htm
The Evergreen styrene tubing is available at many hobbies shops.
https://evergreenscalemodels.com/collect...rene-tubes
I like to buy brass inserts by the box from Spaenaur out of Kitchener, Ontario. Canada. Part number 628-575 at $ 0.19 each Cdn funds. That's $19 a box of 100. Enough for 50-cars at 2-posts per car. Never say you won't use 100 inserts. I've already gone through several boxes.
https://spaenaur.com/catalog/C199/#zoom=z
I use number 227 Evergreen styrene tubing. The Spaenaur inserts fit into the tubing perfectly with a light tap of a hammer, and won't pull out.
I buy 4-40 screws and washers from Spaenaur too. Once you've bought from Spaenaur. It's hard to buy elsewhere.
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)