25th-Apr-21, 03:11 PM
"Brass inserts in Evergreen styrene tubing with screws is very common. 2-56 or 4-40 size threads will both work. 4-40 being a bit stronger, but heavier."
Are 2-56/4-40 the brass inserts or the Styrene tubing? Where did you order the brass inserts? So basically I need to know the size of the tubing and the same w/the brass. Sorry, just have never done anything like this before. Ordered a couple of different chassis for 2 different cars I want to convert. 1/32 32 Ford coupe and a 1/24 Triumph TR7.
Are 2-56/4-40 the brass inserts or the Styrene tubing? Where did you order the brass inserts? So basically I need to know the size of the tubing and the same w/the brass. Sorry, just have never done anything like this before. Ordered a couple of different chassis for 2 different cars I want to convert. 1/32 32 Ford coupe and a 1/24 Triumph TR7.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)