Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My new track(s)
#3

Yeah, in some places the barriers are a little close, and the rough changes make for interesting driving for sure. I like to think the track has a lot of character LOL. I have totally enjoyed doing this, absolutely awesome fun, and a damn sight cheaper than the real race car I once owned. I can build one whole track with all the trimmings for what one race used to cost.
Quote


Messages In This Thread
My new track(s) - by ThatOtherGuy - 20th-Apr-21, 11:54 AM
RE: My new track(s) - by Qman - 20th-Apr-21, 12:53 PM
RE: My new track(s) - by ThatOtherGuy - 21st-Apr-21, 06:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jamie
27th-Sep-26, 04:49 PM
Last Post by JohnR
23rd-Jul-26, 02:04 PM
Last Post by roguejackal
25th-May-26, 05:44 AM
Last Post by Steam
22nd-Mar-26, 11:33 AM
Last Post by woodcote
14th-Feb-26, 06:25 PM
Last Post by Bbdave
24th-Dec-25, 10:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)