29th-Dec-20, 10:38 AM
Well, as usually life came between me and my plans, and SWMBO needed a lot of attention because of the pandemic going on. This also ment that the youngster, 5 to 9, were not allowed to visit me and play.
Scenery, although my plans are simple, didn’t happen yet.
But I changed the layout a bit. I’ve took out half of the hairpin and added a few curves. Here’s a new picture, I promise to make some photos tomorrow after I cleaned my “boys” room. There I will show where I put the Arc Pro, because it’s wireless you can put it anywhere in the track.
Scenery, although my plans are simple, didn’t happen yet.
But I changed the layout a bit. I’ve took out half of the hairpin and added a few curves. Here’s a new picture, I promise to make some photos tomorrow after I cleaned my “boys” room. There I will show where I put the Arc Pro, because it’s wireless you can put it anywhere in the track.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)