5th-Nov-20, 05:29 PM
Royal Mail definitely won't carry spray paint, either domestically or overseas. Most couriers (DHL, UPS etc) will take them by road in the UK, but not internationally. I understand some specialist couriers do - but I imagine it won't be cheap.
My first choice primer for 1/32 models is Halfords, but I use Tamiya Light Grey Fine Surface Primer for HO. It's more expensive (and a smaller can), but I've never had a problem with spraying it on resin bodies from a wide variety of casters from around the world.
Happy to drive over with a car-load of Halfords cans when everything is back to normal
My first choice primer for 1/32 models is Halfords, but I use Tamiya Light Grey Fine Surface Primer for HO. It's more expensive (and a smaller can), but I've never had a problem with spraying it on resin bodies from a wide variety of casters from around the world.
Happy to drive over with a car-load of Halfords cans when everything is back to normal

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)