Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Resin painting issues
#5

thanks for input guys.....

These cars were incredibly 'oily' from the release agent and hence my scrubbing with a cleaner .

An update:  I completely resanded the Ferrari and then sprayed it with Halfords Red primer - got full coverage.

The issue I believe is with the local primers I have been able to lay my hands on as my Halfords grey primer is finished. And by looks of it I cannot get more  due to lockdown and I cannot get across the channel to get some more  Tappingfoot

I assume Halfords is closed in the UK at the moment?
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Resin painting issues - by Anthony B - 4th-Nov-20, 03:52 PM
RE: Resin painting issues - by dvd3500 - 4th-Nov-20, 04:14 PM
RE: Resin painting issues - by KensRedZed - 5th-Nov-20, 10:19 AM
RE: Resin painting issues - by autoavia - 5th-Nov-20, 11:48 AM
RE: Resin painting issues - by Anthony B - 5th-Nov-20, 12:10 PM
RE: Resin painting issues - by CMOTD - 5th-Nov-20, 12:45 PM
RE: Resin painting issues - by dvd3500 - 5th-Nov-20, 03:27 PM
RE: Resin painting issues - by woodcote - 5th-Nov-20, 05:29 PM
RE: Resin painting issues - by Anthony B - 6th-Nov-20, 08:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
7th-Oct-25, 08:15 AM
Last Post by munter
14th-Jan-25, 05:48 PM
Last Post by Kevan
29th-Jun-24, 08:08 PM
Last Post by Gpa113
8th-Jun-24, 06:59 PM
Last Post by munter
18th-Dec-23, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Mitch58
2nd-Jan-22, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Tamar
29th-May-20, 03:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)