5th-Nov-20, 11:48 AM
In the heyday of 1/43 resin kits problems like this were sometimes caused by release agent trapped in tiny pinholes in the body which would leech out when the paint was applied .
I think the modelmakers who built kits for Lambert Ley Street Models used to sort it out by giving the body a thorough wash with cellulose thinners. Sometimes they then sprayed the primer so that it had almost set by the time it hit the model to seal in any left over release agent but this did mean a fair bit of rubbing down to get it smooth again.
The resin used by Starter and Provence Moulage didn't react with cellulose thinners and I would imagine Ocar use similar resins now so there shouldn't be any problems with the body dissolving in the thinners.
I think the modelmakers who built kits for Lambert Ley Street Models used to sort it out by giving the body a thorough wash with cellulose thinners. Sometimes they then sprayed the primer so that it had almost set by the time it hit the model to seal in any left over release agent but this did mean a fair bit of rubbing down to get it smooth again.
The resin used by Starter and Provence Moulage didn't react with cellulose thinners and I would imagine Ocar use similar resins now so there shouldn't be any problems with the body dissolving in the thinners.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)