9th-Oct-20, 09:07 PM
And what seems to happen with the proxy is that they tune the cars over the winter, and race them in the Summer, and repeat the process on an annual basis. So same as yours Alan, just a longer cycle.
Hence my challenge to myself to try and establish a robust starting point based on historical data.
But your summary picks up on what I am trying to get my head round...if you gear down a high revving motor for limiting top speed, and consequently up the torque at the wheel, why not go for a slower speed, touquey motor to start with...?
Hence my challenge to myself to try and establish a robust starting point based on historical data.
But your summary picks up on what I am trying to get my head round...if you gear down a high revving motor for limiting top speed, and consequently up the torque at the wheel, why not go for a slower speed, touquey motor to start with...?
I love puttering with gears

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)