20th-Sep-20, 12:02 PM
Hello Al,
If you look closely at the builds. You can often see a brass spacer under one side of the motor. Sometimes I get lucky with the tire diameter and it doesn't require a spacer.
I have spacers ranging from 0.005, 0.010, 0.020... etc. I install the bearings, sit the motor in place and look through the bearings to see where the end of the motor shaft sits. I test fit spacers until the end of the motor shaft sits centered through the bearings.
But there is a much better way to do this if I were to sell this chassis to the public market...
Cheers,
Ken
If you look closely at the builds. You can often see a brass spacer under one side of the motor. Sometimes I get lucky with the tire diameter and it doesn't require a spacer.
I have spacers ranging from 0.005, 0.010, 0.020... etc. I install the bearings, sit the motor in place and look through the bearings to see where the end of the motor shaft sits. I test fit spacers until the end of the motor shaft sits centered through the bearings.
But there is a much better way to do this if I were to sell this chassis to the public market...
Cheers,
Ken

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)