Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(3rd-Jun-24, 11:49 AM)Kevan Wrote: Hi Graham,
I know there's no teams in this proxy but it would be nice to have a field to fill in for the team entry name. Mine is of course Modsports but there's nowhere to put that info on the entry form.
I have added it on the form as an optional field to fill in if entrants wish to use an old or new team name.
Posts: 4,516
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Thank you
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

just a reminder that the registration date deadline is the 1st July.
So far we have 10 cars registered, with 4 weeks to go.
Gerry F (2)
Wayne H (2)
Graham E (2)
Kevan R (2)
Andy C (2)
Kevin V (2)
Chris K (2)
Andy P (2)
Jeremy B (2)
AdeC (2)
Ed K (2)
Paul C (1)
Tony P (1)
Jim S (1)
ALS (1)
Brian L (1)
Steve R (1)
Sam D (1)
(This post was last modified: 5th-Jun-24, 07:10 PM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 4,516
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I've found a second car for this proxy, as it turns out perfect width already, just needs a different guide, motor and larger diameter front tyres.
Andy whatsapped me earlier to say he'll register both his cars tomorrow.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 4,516
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,061 in 1,817 posts
Likes Given: 4,202
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Ed's still planning on entering 2 cars also
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
many thanks to LeManx who has registered his entries.
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
Notification of current status
Hopefully the list of entrants for the Goodwood Revival proxy are biding their time with the car Registrations until the last minute at the end of the month
But we still have only 6 confirmed entrants (including myself) with their cars registered, so I would ask those entrants not to send in their cars until after the Registration Date in case we don't get sufficient Registrations for the proxy to proceed.
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,853 in 1,457 posts
Likes Given: 7,560
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Graham
I have been busy so haven't yet looked at the regs to see if I have any cars that can enter. Will aim to do that as soon as possible rather than wait for the deadline day!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(11th-Jun-24, 07:15 AM)BARacer Wrote: Graham
I have been busy so haven't yet looked at the regs to see if I have any cars that can enter. Will aim to do that as soon as possible rather than wait for the deadline day!
That's OK, I think it is mostly the case that entrants are finding it difficult to fit these Proxies in now, so we will see what happens. I might offer to postpone the deadline by a another month if that helps others. There is no hosting schedule planned at the moment.
(This post was last modified: 11th-Jun-24, 07:44 AM by
Graham.)
•
Posts: 3,228
Threads: 85
Likes Received: 4,796 in 2,092 posts
Likes Given: 566
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
ANNOUNCEMENT
Having had some discussions offline over the last couple of days, it seems that some entrants are struggling with the original deadlines due to work and holidays etc.
So I have extended the Registration/payment date to the 1st August and the cars arrival date to the 6th September.
I hope that helps
(This post was last modified: 12th-Jun-24, 07:26 AM by
Graham.)