Posts: 259
Threads: 54
Likes Received: 312 in 163 posts
Likes Given: 492
Joined: Oct 2020
Hi Andy,
Glad to hear that you feel better!!!!!!!!
And a live Event would be a blast!!!!!!!
Take care,
Nico
Posts: 60
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 148 in 57 posts
Likes Given: 130
Joined: May 2021
Glad you are doing better! Hope you continue to improve.
A live race would be quite a treat. Wish I could be there!
A full 1/8 mile would be nice too.
Looking forward to you being back to full strength. Racing again would just be the icing on the cake!
Thank you,
Bill
Posts: 255
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 593 in 217 posts
Likes Given: 255
Joined: May 2020
Location Norfolk
I am looking forward to racing with you guys again

.
Andy I hope you are back to full strength again soon.
(This post was last modified: 14th-Apr-23, 10:05 AM by
Mazda.)