Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rally Cars Slotting Proxy 2023 - Car Builds
#11

(17th-Nov-22, 09:32 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote:  Working on these two for Class A.  I’m not sure if I can shoe horn a navigator in the 904 but it’s just wide enough and with a little more motor it could be a fun car.  If you see a pic with the #33 on it then it’s ready to go.  The Imp is just a cool car to watch on track as it’s it fits in the palm of your hand easily.

The Porsche 904 looks very similar to the one currently running in the EIS proxy, is it the same body brand ?
Quote
#12

(17th-Nov-22, 09:32 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote:  Working on these two for Class A.  I’m not sure if I can shoe horn a navigator in the 904 but it’s just wide enough and with a little more motor it could be a fun car. 

Both driver and navigator will need real surgery to fit inside, both arms off for modification, lobotomy, cut & shut...mine did

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#13

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=27259]

That's a Porsche 356 not a 935.

935 was a Gr5...but did Rally in the 1976 Giro d'Italia

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#14

The Ford Falcon Sprint body I printed is going to be a big beast and probably going to struggle with the tighter Rally stages so I'll have to reconsider.

I have a Sunbeam Tiger and Mercedes 190SL to fall back on, both ready to go (must check tyre diameter/ground clearance though).

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#15

(18th-Nov-22, 05:00 PM)Kevan Wrote:  [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=27259]

That's a Porsche 356 not a 935.

935 was a Gr5...but did Rally in the 1976 Giro d'Italia

Rofl Just testing you Kevan, to see if you’re paying attention…..oh ok it was a typo
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post
Quote
#16

(18th-Nov-22, 05:36 PM)Kevan Wrote:  The Ford Falcon Sprint body I printed is going to be a big beast and probably going to struggle with the tighter Rally stages so I'll have to reconsider.

I have a Sunbeam Tiger and Mercedes 190SL to fall back on, both ready to go (must check tyre diameter/ground clearance though).

Yes long wheelbase cars could come to grief  Ambulance
Quote
#17

(18th-Nov-22, 04:56 PM)Kevan Wrote:  
(17th-Nov-22, 09:32 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote:  Working on these two for Class A.  I’m not sure if I can shoe horn a navigator in the 904 but it’s just wide enough and with a little more motor it could be a fun car. 

Both driver and navigator will need real surgery to fit inside, both arms off for modification, lobotomy, cut & shut...mine did

Sounds abit drastic if that’s what the real drivers had to endure  Rofl Rofl mind you the real photos I saw looks like there was hardly enough room to eat a sandwich
Quote
#18

The Monogram 904 is only 48mm wide

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#19

(18th-Nov-22, 07:11 PM)Kevan Wrote:  The Monogram 904 is only 48mm wide

Yep I have one, perhaps you can put smaller scale figures in
Quote
#20

(18th-Nov-22, 04:45 PM)Graham Wrote:  
(17th-Nov-22, 09:32 PM)Brumos RSR Wrote:  Working on these two for Class A.  I’m not sure if I can shoe horn a navigator in the 904 but it’s just wide enough and with a little more motor it could be a fun car.  If you see a pic with the #33 on it then it’s ready to go.  The Imp is just a cool car to watch on track as it’s it fits in the palm of your hand easily.

The Porsche 904 looks very similar to the one currently running in the EIS proxy, is it the same body brand ?
Yes, they are the same brand painted on the same day.  This one is one was designed for the IPS but sent 904 V2.0 instead.  V3.2 is in the EIS and when done the one above V4.2 looks like it will run. Once I can graph together an interior for 2.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)