16th-Jul-19, 08:29 AM
Pro Scale Racing Scenery
16th-Jul-19, 08:37 AM
Yes, disassemble, glue, then paint. It may be more difficult to paint, but it will be much stronger if the PVA is glueing onto bare MDF.
As for the photos. It's not your phone's fault so don't start attacking it.
There are plenty of articles out there which explain it fully, but I posted a simple explanation and possible solution which might help.
As for the photos. It's not your phone's fault so don't start attacking it.
There are plenty of articles out there which explain it fully, but I posted a simple explanation and possible solution which might help.
nop not the phone is Windows as images would appear ok before, like I mentioned I will need to nuke the installation and clean reload, the reset didn't work 100%.
briefly off-topic: Here is my first, only and absolute last iphone
:
Gordon, did you try rotating your monitor?
and thank you.
briefly off-topic: Here is my first, only and absolute last iphone
:Gordon, did you try rotating your monitor?
and thank you.
16th-Jul-19, 01:52 PM
Pet peeve of mine is not taping MDF before you laser cut it. I learned early on that you get a much cleaner surface free of burn marks if you mask the surface prior to cutting. Why a company selling kits does not do this is a mystery. Reassuring to see though they use the same interlocking pattern that I use. Even 2.5mm MDF cut in this pattern and glued is remarkably strong.
My DIY projects and failures at https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/
Various projects and videos at https://www.youtube.com/@DaleChan-nel
16th-Jul-19, 02:28 PM
(16th-Jul-19, 08:43 AM)Johnno Wrote: nop not the phone is Windows as images would appear ok before, like I mentioned I will need to nuke the installation and clean reload, the reset didn't work 100%.Pleasure, the Mac rules. I gather you are not a fan
briefly off-topic: Here is my first, only and absolute last iphone:
Gordon, did you try rotating your monitor?and thank you.
20th-Sep-19, 09:58 PM
Ok well after having purchased three of the ProScaleRacing MDF buildings and having built all three now with the last one having been completed (well a dry build for now for fit and correct assembly) I have to say that these PSR items are actually really good.
Having had to contact PSR for some assembly instructions that were never provided with the kit was easy as and Chris provided via email attachment. One small hiccup that I had with the Control Tower with Crosswalk was it had the wrong label somewhere, somehow attached, it wasn't until I provided photos and explanation that the item parts do not match the image on the packaging that this was sorted and correct assembly instructions were received. Chris also advised me that he is updating the website with assembly sheets etc, great idea I reckon.
I am not sure as to the true scale of them though, even as marked as 1:32 scale, they look massive.
I have just completed the Control Tower with Crosswalk (dry assembled for fit and build etc) it is massive itself as the photos attached
1 parts sorted somewhat, nothing spectacular but this does help with assembly
2 Smaller tower laid flat for fit, by flipping pieces I get a better, firmer fit on dry assembly & would think this would only be better when glued
3 Large Control Tower assembled from base up, I then closed sides together, easier way especially for dry assembly
4 The finished product fully dry assembled
Having had to contact PSR for some assembly instructions that were never provided with the kit was easy as and Chris provided via email attachment. One small hiccup that I had with the Control Tower with Crosswalk was it had the wrong label somewhere, somehow attached, it wasn't until I provided photos and explanation that the item parts do not match the image on the packaging that this was sorted and correct assembly instructions were received. Chris also advised me that he is updating the website with assembly sheets etc, great idea I reckon.
I am not sure as to the true scale of them though, even as marked as 1:32 scale, they look massive.
I have just completed the Control Tower with Crosswalk (dry assembled for fit and build etc) it is massive itself as the photos attached
1 parts sorted somewhat, nothing spectacular but this does help with assembly
2 Smaller tower laid flat for fit, by flipping pieces I get a better, firmer fit on dry assembly & would think this would only be better when glued
3 Large Control Tower assembled from base up, I then closed sides together, easier way especially for dry assembly
4 The finished product fully dry assembled
25th-Sep-19, 12:05 AM
Finally got around to completely gluing the Pro Scale Racing Control Tower with Crosswalk I have left the top section of the large Control Tower unglued so I can remove that to install small LED lighting eventually, one day not to forget now I need to undercoat and paint the thing, if only the airbrush would work, that's the next thing to get sorted.
Control Tower with Crosswalk
Control Tower with Crosswalk - crosswalk closeup
Control Tower with Crosswalk - main tower
Control Tower with Crosswalk - small tower
Control Tower with Crosswalk
Control Tower with Crosswalk
Control Tower with Crosswalk - crosswalk closeup
Control Tower with Crosswalk - main tower
Control Tower with Crosswalk - small tower
Control Tower with Crosswalk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)