Posts: 100
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 306 in 81 posts
Likes Given: 117
Joined: Feb 2022
Location Queensland, Australia
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Gref,
It's great that you're starting up again.
Careful that the cars don't pick up speed on their own as they near the "radiation area".
Posts: 10
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 26 in 8 posts
Likes Given: 80
Joined: Sep 2020
Location australian
Hi Gref
You better get yourself a 3mm upcut bit ASAP IMO.
P.S I found a better drop saw blade if you need any more timber cut.
Best regards Smokey.
•
Posts: 100
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 306 in 81 posts
Likes Given: 117
Joined: Feb 2022
Location Queensland, Australia
(20th-Feb-22, 08:04 PM)smokey42 Wrote: Hi Gref
You better get yourself a 3mm upcut bit ASAP IMO.
P.S I found a better drop saw blade if you need any more timber cut.
Best regards Smokey.
thanks mate, just waiting on email from the online store. Also realized yesterday I don't have the tools to undo the chuck on my trimmer to remove existing bit and replace (might have thrown them out unknowingly before moving). Asked Bunnings and they said I cant buy them other than with a new one, so I have contacted Ryobi
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Watching with interest
•
Posts: 100
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 306 in 81 posts
Likes Given: 117
Joined: Feb 2022
Location Queensland, Australia
•
Posts: 100
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 306 in 81 posts
Likes Given: 117
Joined: Feb 2022
Location Queensland, Australia
postie delivered, but I did not know, got my flexible routing strip, just need to drill holes in it now
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
In the beginning it is always difficult to imagine the result.
Very important is the distance between the outer lane and the scenery.
I look forward to your progress.
Hub
•
Posts: 10
Threads: 4
Likes Received: 26 in 8 posts
Likes Given: 80
Joined: Sep 2020
Location australian
25th-Feb-22, 07:26 PM
Looking real good Gref , I think its time for a visit.
•