Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UK HO Drag Proxy Series 2021-22 - Race #5 January 2022
#21

Parcels from Ken and Iain have arrived  Thumbup
[+] 3 members Like woodcote's post
Quote
#22

According to tracking my box has processed through a facility in the UK on Jan 4.  No updates since.  Hope it gets moving soon. Tracking # LX634216550US
[+] 3 members Like $Bill's post
Quote
#23

We're cheering for you, Bill!
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#24

kinda worried about my package also
[+] 2 members Like OXO cube's post
Quote
#25

(15th-Jan-22, 07:45 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  We're cheering for you, Bill!

Thanks Ken.  It's amazing that you shipped yours out after mine but yours get there first.  Your cars must be faster than mine. Checkeredflag

Last time my cars vacationed in Miami for several days on the way to Andy's.  Wonder where they are hanging out in England.  Hope their enjoying some good fish and chips or bangers while they goof off.
[+] 4 members Like $Bill's post
Quote
#26

Minimum charge at Canada Post with tracking = $44.00 dollars. It better get there fast for that kind of money.

Rumour has it... Canada Post has a kayak powered by unobtainium. There's an extra charge to pull it out of the igloo.
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#27

I came out of my igloo today, and the dog-sled was buried. So I went back inside and made a cup of coffee. Problem solved.

   

I'm crossing all my fingers and toes now. My cars are there for at least 2-races, so I can wait. Our generous host might be on a tight schedule.
[+] 2 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#28

I’m waiting on Bill and Kev’s cars. No word from Clive. Nothing is showing on tracking this side of the pond for Bill… So what I’ll do is wait for Kev’s cars to arrive and be ready to go with those classes as soon as they’re here. Might be tomorrow, might be Wednesday or Thursday. I’d prefer to have everything wrapped up before the weekend.

There are definite delays happening - there were a bunch of pre-Christmas parcels arrived last week (a couple posted early December) and there’s some should have got here Thursday, but we’re still waiting for. Yet other post getting here next day… Chaos is what it is.
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post
Quote
#29

(17th-Jan-22, 07:38 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  I came out of my igloo today, and the dog-sled was buried. So I went back inside and made a cup of coffee. Problem solved.



I'm crossing all my fingers and toes now. My cars are there for at least 2-races, so I can wait. Our generous host might be on a tight schedule.

That picture looks like the view that we woke up to here in South Carolina, Sunday morning.  Some called it an Alberta Clipper, others a Saskatchewan Screamer.  Either way, we know where it came from.  No dog sled here but I do have a Jeep.
[+] 2 members Like $Bill's post
Quote
#30

These are the cars currently mustered at the track...

   

Ken's Canadian challengers are most definitely here and ready for Street Stock, Micro 2019, T-Jet, 4-Gear and some isolated front axle A/FX match racing Cool 

   

The Burleys are back in the paddock with Street Stock cars for Pete, Jerome, Sue and Mary - plus a 4-Gear for Jerome and Crazy Ivan for Pete Thumbup 

   

Although awaiting reinforcements, Bill does have his Street Stock, Super Stock 6.0, Micro 2019, T-jet and 4-Gear locked and loaded Yes

   

Iain has sent some hardened veterans for Street, Super Stock 6.0, 4-Gear and T-Jet - plus a sensational green Micro 2019 hot rod Heart 

   

South Coast Home Guard Jeremy, Jane and Andy Phillips are all present and correct for Street and Super Stock 6.0 Wavegreen 

   

For me, it's the charge of the Light Brigade: the Alfa, Nissan, Pontiac, Thunderbolt and Camaro Ambulance 

   

And finally, Rebecca's Brighton battalion of heavy hitters... might even dig out an isolated front axle car Checkeredflag

Also arrived are some very shiny engine parts - plus some 1:64 scale surf boards - from Ken. These will be in everyone's return boxes. Thank you Ken!

   

That means we're still waiting for Kev's cars (they haven't arrived with the regular post today) and Bill's reinforcements which are placed by USPS tracking somewhere in the UK. I am very happy to wait until Thursday...

In the meantime, I will qualify all the cars I have - and then run the T-Jet race. If Kev's cars arrive tomorrow, there'll be racing tomorrow. If not, the racing will be delayed until Thursday, whether Kev's cars arrive or not. How's that?
[+] 3 members Like woodcote's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)