Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UK HO Drag Proxy Series 2021-22 - Race #2 July 2021
#51

Thank you Nico and thank you Andy. 

And apologies to Laura...it's not very often I get though the first round. But that was a very un-British victory shout. 'Smokey Joe' was on a final warning, looks like the message has finally got through.

Jane is once again humbled and stunned to be able to compete in such company..."How fortunate am I".

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BAracer's post
Quote
#52

Congratulations Jane that was a blistering run.
[+] 4 members Like Mazda's post
Quote
#53

Congrats to all the winners!  Bravo

My cars just start picking up speed, and then they all seem to hit a wall!  Ambulance

It's all great fun to watch.  Thumbup
[+] 4 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#54

Welcome to a third day of racing...

The first news is that the postman was spotted earlier walking past the house - nothing from Bill. However, there is sometimes a separate parcel delivery - so there's still some hope. Either way, the pancake classes will run today.

A little bit of lunchtime entertainment for the crowd...

   

That's an exhibition run of two 1997-8 Model Motoring T-Jets: the legendary Gee-TO-Tiger Pontiac GTO and a Sox & Martin ‘67 Plymouth GTX. Both chassis need a lot of work to get them going okay - or a switch of chassis. The GTX won't fit the Tuff Ones wheels, but the Pontiac will.
[+] 4 members Like woodcote's post
Quote
#55

Beautiful cars Andy.  Thumbup
[+] 2 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#56

Happy for my cars to stay a few extra days to give Bill a comparison run if the mail fails.


Time
Alan
[+] 4 members Like Pondiless's post
Quote
#57

I'm with Alan. I'm not in a hurry for my cars. They can stay and play a little longer too. A few days won't make any difference.

Cheers,
Ken
[+] 4 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#58

A few more days are fine with me as well! 

But as postal delivery takes 10-12 days one way, they are on the road nearly a month out of two months till the next race. Not much time left for a busy guy to do more testing and tweaking......

But hey, I think those cars are just around the corner!

Donne e motori, gioie e dolori - Frauen und Autos, Freuden und Leiden
[+] 5 members Like Nico's post
Quote
#59

Personally I don’t have a problem with waiting ether but the decision is down to the Racemaster. I know that he is a busy person and may not be able to spread the race out any longer. Plus the fact that Rose may be getting impatient Rofl.
[+] 4 members Like Mazda's post
Quote
#60

I too have no problem waiting, but as Mazda said, the decision about when to race must be Andy's.  
We race at the pleasure of the Racemaster!  Thumbup    Iain
[+] 5 members Like 935 fan's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)