Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Electric Vehicle Triathlon Proxy Event (EV Triathlon) -Official Thread
#71

Yes very pleased with the result, I have plugged mine in for recharging after that long drive back.

I am glad to see I got the Trophy for the best looking Green I-Pace  Sun

Perhaps next year we run 2 stages North & South, or even a off road stage, I will start construction of a decent drag strip in the garden  Idea
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post
Quote
#72

   

The #3 I-Pace is safely back on the South Coast, plus some great goodies - thank you Thumbup 

Really enjoyed following the event and the coverage of the three disciplines. The EV aspect was really innovative and topical.

As more EVs become available as slot cars, it would be cool to include them - although any Scalextric Formula E cars will definitely need to be in a different class to the I-Paces!
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post
Quote
#73

Yes, I am keen to keep the event going but I get the feeling that slot-racers just have not embraced the EV scene and therefore not many have the related slot cars. Carrera Formula-E cars are a rare (and expensive) item and I fear that the forthcoming Scalextric versions will suffer the same fate. Its long overdue that some company produced Tesla slot-cars!

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
[+] 2 members Like Scuderia_Turini's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)