Posts: 28
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 55 in 23 posts
Likes Given: 6
Joined: Apr 2019
Not only is this car a looker, but I'm sure its a built well and has quality parts being Slot.IT.
Looking at current prices of slot cars I think Slot.IT are doing very well on price, with Scalextric pushing £50 for some cars, Carrera creeping up, Sideways and NSR being far above this price point.
Colin
[url=http://www.CandC-Designs.co.uk]C&C Designs - High Quality Decal Printing[/url]
[url=http://www.SlotCars.WraithsObsessions.co.uk]Wraith Obsessions[/url]
Posts: 3
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 5 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Oct 2021
I like the livery but does it not look in correct proportion to the HPI Racing R32 skylines from a few years ago? Still feel they look better.
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,025 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome phez
Those HPI Nissans - the R32 and R34 - were very sharp looking cars. Rather over-engineered underneath, which seems a common problem with Japanese RC companies' aborted attempts at entering the slot car market. I remember the UK stock was flogged for not much more than a tenner each in TK Maxx. I passed them up - and then failed to fill my boots with SCX cars a few years later... TK Maxx regrets? I've had few.
But then again, the Slot.it models have top-notch mechanicals and the bodies are not at all bad - nice scale models of the racing version and both light and fairly robust for racing. I agree 100% with Wraith, the Slot.it and Policar models are by far the best value for money out there at the moment - for collectors, home-based enthusiasts or club racers.