Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UK HO Drag Proxy - Nostalgia Nationals - CANCELLED
#11

Hi Andy,

Glad to hear that you feel better!!!!!!!! 

And a live Event would be a blast!!!!!!!

Take care,
Nico
[+] 1 member Likes nkarres's post
Quote
#12

Glad you are doing better!  Hope you continue to improve.  

A live race would be quite a treat. Wish I could be there!

A full 1/8 mile would be nice too.

Looking forward to you being back to full strength.  Racing again would just be the icing on the cake!

Thank you,
Bill
[+] 5 members Like $Bill's post
Quote
#13

I am looking forward to racing with you guys again  Wavegreen.
Andy I hope you are back to full strength again soon.
[+] 4 members Like Mazda's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)