Here’s our round up of the highlights from week 46
Tracks & Scenery
- Be Stunned By This Lifelike Slot-Car Track on Bring-A-Trailer
- Rally-Sprint Proxy Event Jan-Feb 2021 – Info & Sign-up
- The history of the NSCC – Part 6, 2000/2008 all appears well but………..
- SCX Audi S1 EKS RX Quattro – Original, Advance & Compact
- SCX MGA ‘1955 Le Mans’ – Ken Miles and John Lockett
- Scalextric Ford Sierra RS500 Rallycross ‘Came 1st’ – Bjørn Skogstad
- RevoSlot new releases for November
Track Design Software
- Autorennbahnplaner – Carrera track planner for windows and mac.
- Ultimate Racer – The only current track design software for all track systems, including routed tracks. Windows only. UR comes highly recommended.
- Rail Modeller – Mac only track design software with several track systems.
- SlotMan – The only free software left. It’s outdated, no longer supported, and no longer available. But we saved you a copy, and we’ve also got the help files
- Porsche unveil 15 concept cars never seen before outside of the Stuttgart HQ
- The Morris J-type van is making a comeback
- Swedish Surrealism: This Saab 96 Has Been Chopped, Widened, And Reborn Atop Modern Mechanicals