Slot Car Set
- Slot.it Alfa Romeo 155 V6 Ti Mugello 1996 Another fabulous Alfa has just been released by Slot.it. This is the second livery on the 1996-spec V6 Ti, which has its own mould and chassis. A 1994 car is due later this year.
- Avant Slot Subaru WRX STI Cosworth A new exclusive UK release from Staffs Slot Cars is on its way from Avant Slot in Spain. Cosworth created 75 of these ultimate Impreza WRX STIs – and that’s the exact number of models available from Staffs. Find out more in the News section of the forum.
- Coming Soon Pendle Slot Racing have the first 1/32 RevoSlot McLaren F1 GTR slot cars available to pre-order. The two liveries are the black No.59 Ueno Clinic, and the red No.9 San Miguel.
- Porsche 718 W-RS Modelant are due to release the Porsche 718 W-RS, 1963 Le Mans car which was driven and indeed pushed to a creditable eighth place by Edgar Barth and Herbert Linge.
- Lights on – Le Mans A new proxy racing event has started this week, featuring Le Mans style cars and working headlights. The first stage took place in Nottingham and the cars will travel around the UK to both clubs and home tracks.
- Extreme Slotting The off-road cars moved from Ninco to SCX at the weekend for more lumpy and bumpy proxy action – there’s only one more stage to run.
- Model Car Racing #120 Congratulations to Model Car Racing Magazine on celebrating twenty years of publication this month. You can find out what’s in edition #120 in ePilot’s regular update of slot car magazines on the forum.
- Italy’s Greatest Touring Car The Petrolicious team have a close look at the history of the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI DTM and take one for a spin in the Swiss Alps. A must read for Alfisti and anyone with the up-coming Slot.it 155s on their wishlist.
- Rally Finland 2021 Last weekend’s Rally Finland was as stunning as ever – great driving, exciting battles and plenty of extraordinary yumps. Twelve of the best are captured on the Top Gear website.
- Wallace wins at Talladega Monday’s rain-delayed and shortened race at Talladega saw Bubba Wallace become only the second African-American racer to win in Nascar’s top series. It was also the first victory for Michael Jordan and Denny Hamlin’s new 23XI Racing team. The landmark win got Nascar into newspapers around the globe.
- Top teams get onboard with the new British Formula 4 Motorsport UK have announced that seven of the world’s top single-seater teams will be racing in the 2022 British Formula 4 Championship. The series has been completely refreshed – with a second-generation chassis, new engines from Abarth and a strategy for bringing on future F1 stars guided by Karun Chandhok. The 2022 calendar will include 30 races over 10 weekends as part of the British Touring Car Championship package.