Posts: 63
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 20 in 16 posts
Likes Given: 5
Joined: Apr 2024
Hi guys just quick question. Scaleauto rs200 R series chassis make two types hard & medium. I have a scalextric sport rally track so which chassis would be best suited? I have ordered some more parts too so should be able to post photos of build soon. Thanx in advance.
•
Posts: 388
Threads: 43
Likes Received: 957 in 299 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Aug 2019
Location Toronto, Canada
Hello Bowley,.........for any plastic track, (Scaley included) I think you will find the "medium" chassis plate the far better choice,.......the hard for wood.
The MRSlotcar plastic track is a 6 lane 135ft. Policar track and all the quick folks use medium/soft chassis plates on all Scaleauto/NSR etc. cars.
On the MRSlotcar wood track (and all our local club wood tracks) the "hard" chassis plates are the choice of the guys at the sharp end of the grid.
Cheers
Chris Walker
MRSlotcar plastic Policar track
(This post was last modified: 21st-Jun-24, 05:39 PM by
chrisguyw.)