Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question Removing enamel paint
#1

I have a body I'm contemplating a second repaint on.  The main colour is acrylic, but there are small details I have done in enamel.

Normally I dip the body in isopropanol, but will this get the enamel off?  .....Or will I need to attack the existing enamel with the correct thinner first?


Thanks in advance,
Stuart.

Best regards,
Stuart.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by munter
18th-Dec-23, 06:52 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
17th-Jul-23, 01:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
13th-Dec-22, 12:29 PM
Last Post by chrisguyw
12th-Apr-22, 08:03 PM
Last Post by dvd3500
10th-Jan-22, 10:34 AM
Last Post by DPJ
9th-Jan-22, 04:50 PM
Last Post by BAracer
29th-Aug-21, 06:50 AM
Last Post by Gpa113
26th-Jul-20, 02:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)