Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I've been let down by a certain West Country motor supplier, so the Ferrari is a non-starter.
All efforts now focused on making the Astra a Group C beater!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
(4th-Sep-22, 09:31 AM)BARacer Wrote: I've been let down by a certain West Country motor supplier, so the Ferrari is a non-starter.
All efforts now focused on making the Astra a Group C beater!
Let me know who it is and I'll pay them a visit
Bernie, racing since 1969
Posts: 554
Threads: 32
Likes Received: 817 in 363 posts
Likes Given: 197
Joined: Dec 2020
Location burnley UK
(4th-Sep-22, 11:13 AM)Qman Wrote: (4th-Sep-22, 09:31 AM)BARacer Wrote: I've been let down by a certain West Country motor supplier, so the Ferrari is a non-starter.
All efforts now focused on making the Astra a Group C beater!
Let me know who it is and I'll pay them a visit 
AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Live at Donington, 8/17/91) - YouTube
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
As Ringo would say... Love and peace, man. Love and peace.
I have a cunning plan, I'll be there with two cars.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 4th-Sep-22, 09:14 PM by
BAracer.)
•
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham

Good Morning,
just another reminder that the cars for this event should be received by the 16th of September, only 9 days time please
Also I would ask entrants to double check their wheels/tyres meet the requirements of the rules please. I have found 2 of the 10 cars that have already arrived are either having incorrect wheel/tyre diameters (too small) or tyre width (too wide) or in one case both, for the classes entered.
If this happens next year both cars would had 10 points deducted up front for performance infringements. For this proxy I will apply the previous ruling where by a points penalty will only be applied at the end, if there is a consistent performance advantage shown throughout the series
(This post was last modified: 7th-Sep-22, 09:14 AM by
Graham.)
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
My two cars are nearly ready, as Royal Mail are on strike today and tommorow, Ill get them posted on Monday, that gives me a chance to give them another once over at the weekend
Same address as before I assume ?
Posts: 3,216
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,784 in 2,086 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(8th-Sep-22, 03:10 PM)Savage GT Wrote: My two cars are nearly ready, as Royal Mail are on strike today and tommorow, Ill get them posted on Monday, that gives me a chance to give them another once over at the weekend
Same address as before I assume ?
yes please
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Parcel collected and starting its journey to Graham
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
(15th-Aug-22, 04:41 PM)Graham Wrote: And then I am on holiday from the 19th September for 3 weeks
, so will only have a week when I get back to prepare for the Proxy
Best make sure your destination isn't closed on the 19th first
•