Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

H0 cars bought in 2022
#31

Good luck on surgery and a speedy recovery.
[+] 1 member Likes Tjetter's post
Quote
#32

Hope everything goes smoothly Ken - and see you back here very soon  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post
Quote
#33

I also wish you a quick recovery, Ken! 

Went on a minor shopping spree myself during my COVID-quarantine. Here’s the results:

   
   
   
   
   

The Tyrell will be my first shelf queen, all other are going to the workshop and later the track.
[+] 2 members Like Bon_Slott's post
Quote
#34

Almost forgot my latest addition to the racing team: my first Mega G! Had to sell my kidney for it, but it runs great.  Cool 

   
[+] 3 members Like Bon_Slott's post
Quote
#35

I would like to thank everyone for the good wishes. I'm back home recovering.

Now back to your scheduled programming!

Cheers,
Ken
[+] 5 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#36

A package arrived today.

I seem to have more Mustangs than Camaro's. Not that I'm complaining or anything. These are quite nice.

   
   
   
[+] 2 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#37

Really nice!!!!!!!!!! Where do you get your finds??

Nico
[+] 1 member Likes nkarres's post
Quote
#38

Hi Nico,

Thank you very kindly.

Jag Hobbies has lots of Auto World, Dash, and Model Motoring bodies (one of my favorites).

I buy Dash Motorsports chassis for most of the T-jet style bodies.

Link here to Jag. Careful to guard your wallet.  Sun

https://jaghobbies.com/ho_slot_cars/slot_cars.htm

2-more Camaro's are on their way, and will arrive shortly.

Cheers,
Ken
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#39

   
The postman has just delivered my latest purchase.
It is the Autoworld Blue Max Mustang funny car.
Who needs Easter eggs when we can get things like this Thumbup
[+] 3 members Like Mazda's post
Quote
#40

Nice one, Clive!  Thumbup

Blue Max is an old favorite.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
7th-Mar-26, 07:42 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
28th-Feb-26, 04:19 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
5th-Jan-25, 11:49 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
10th-Dec-23, 12:02 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Dec-21, 05:58 PM
Last Post by Nico
27th-Aug-21, 04:32 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
18th-Aug-21, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)