Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UK HO Drag Proxy Spring Speed Nationals - March 2022
#61

The crew made it home today after enjoying several months enjoying British hospitality.  Everything looks great, especially the goodies.  Lots of cool stickers, tyres and a resin body.

It's time to get busy to get everything ready for the return trip.
[+] 3 members Like $Bill's post
Quote
#62

Hi guys new here. Found this online and got talking to a  fellow member on slotforum who sends  cars in.
What do I need to do to take part in the tjet proxy drags? What are your tjet class rules?
[+] 5 members Like Tjetter's post
Quote
#63

Welcome to this great race group!

Just flip 1 Page back in this thread and you will find a PDF file where most of your questions will be answered.

Just added the PDF file here attached 

Happy racing and keep asking, 
Nico


Attached Files
.pdf RCR Drag Racing 2022 - Format & Rules.pdf Size: 2.16 MB  Downloads: 161
[+] 4 members Like nkarres's post
Quote
#64

Glad you could make it, Tjetter.  Thumbup
[+] 3 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#65

(29th-Mar-22, 12:05 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  Glad you could make it, Tjetter.  Thumbup

Wavegreen Took me a bit Ken. 
Not only am I too technology impaired to post pics on slotforum but I couldnt register a few times here cause I was too dumb to figure out I was missing the security question over and over. I gave up once then retried a few days later Rofl
Anyhoo Read the pdf(Thanks Guys) guess I have to wait till Sept.....hence my screen name I dont have anything for the inline show.
[+] 2 members Like Tjetter's post
Quote
#66

(29th-Mar-22, 08:34 AM)Tjetter Wrote:  Hi guys new here. Found this online and got talking to a  fellow member on slotforum who sends  cars in.
What do I need to do to take part in the tjet proxy drags? What are your tjet class rules?

Hi Tjetter. I'll be posting a new thread in the next couple of days with all the entry and building regulations for the remaining events in June, September and November... although T-Jets are only run at our March, September and November events.

If you're in the UK, taking part is easy - send me a private message (PM) and I'll give you the address to send cars too. If you're overseas, we'll need to chat to make sure there are no customs costs involved with sending and returning cars - and that you choose a shipping service that gets the cars here in time.

The T-Jet regs are near to stock. They are equivalent to the NTRA/Nitroslots 'Pancake Stock' rules - the main difference being that braids must be soldered to the pick-up shoes to allow the cars to perform on the latest Micro Scalextric track.

Look forward to having you as part of the series  Thumbup
[+] 4 members Like woodcote's post
Quote
#67

Awesome thanks woodcote. Yea Im in NY in the USA I figured Id have to pay some customs/shipping costs to get um to the UK and back. But it'd be fun to run some of my cars I love drag racing and see how some of my builds stand up to others cars. Im really excited Im thinking Ill probably send a Tjet and a magnatraction in Sept. Wrench
Ill probably have to talk to ya a bit on how to attach braids as Im used to regular rails.
[+] 4 members Like Tjetter's post
Quote
#68

Tjetter,

The rules are very simple. You're a stock T-jet expert. 

I can help you with small stuff like braids.

Ken
[+] 3 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#69

Good to have another Tjet competitor in the paddock Thumbup Welcome!

Iain
[+] 3 members Like 935 fan's post
Quote
#70

Yea I may need a little know how on the braids. 
And yea I love me some Tjets. I/we used to follow the old HODRA clubs rules for factory stock tjet drags(and a couple mod class too), when we were trying to get a little club going back in 2007/08ish days. It fizzled when we realized we needed a computer for a timing system and it would get pretty pricey at the time. But I love cherry picking parts and OCD parts swapping trying to get a car to scream......not sure how they'd hold up against some of these 14ohm Dash magneted cars....but be cool to find out.
[+] 3 members Like Tjetter's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)