Posts: 196
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 206 in 104 posts
Likes Given: 198
Joined: Oct 2020
(2nd-Jun-21, 01:38 AM)Cgyracer Wrote: Tatter sounds good,#50 is yours! Sounds like you have something interesting up your sleeve! Rob
It's probably nothing you guys haven't seen before, trying to keep it simple for my first entry, I'll put a build post up once I can get started, just waiting for a couple of parts to arrive
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Ah, go on then - I can't resist!
I'll have #116 and I'll be ready to be shot down in the shootout
(This post was last modified: 3rd-Jun-21, 07:16 AM by
woodcote.)
Posts: 307
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 583 in 224 posts
Likes Given: 497
Joined: Dec 2020
Location Herne Bay
Yep, this is a little too tempting... Can I come in on this please.
I'll take #22 if tatter06 doesn't take it. Otherwise I'll have #82
Thanks
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Rob
#42 for me please, before I upset anymore regulars!
#19 it is then...thank goodness!
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 3rd-Jun-21, 12:43 PM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 195
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 401 in 173 posts
Likes Given: 8
Joined: Mar 2021
Thanks guys.....I'll get the registration list updated shortly.
Welcome Woodcote!! #116 is yours. AdeC yes you can have #22 as Tatter now has #50. Looking forward to seeing what you two enter!
Baracer.... I have a lot of numbers printed too! A lot of 1's and 0's lol!!
Rob
Posts: 15
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 27 in 12 posts
Likes Given: 3
Joined: Apr 2019
Location BC Canada via CPT South Africa
Fantastic to see the interest, thank you all for the support.
Chris
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
(3rd-Jun-21, 11:42 AM)BARacer Wrote: Rob
#42 for me please, before I upset anymore regulars!
#19 it is then...thank goodness!
I have #33 printed like crazy also......you’re normal
Posts: 195
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 401 in 173 posts
Likes Given: 8
Joined: Mar 2021
Just wanted to give a big thank you to all the entrants (so far!) into the 2022 GT3 Proxy, there is still more time to accept entries before the August 31st deadline. This is absolutely fantastic seeing all the interest that has been generated in this premier proxy event. Thank you all!
Couple notes to keep you informed.
The top 16 finishers from the current series + any previous champion will have a reserved spot in the series.
There will be a "shootout" to determine who makes it into the 27 car field.
- The 2021 season we just completed had 13 spots available with 16 entrants for the shootout. (14 of the top 16 and previous winners entered and were guaranteed entry)
- The 2022 season tentatively has 12 spots available with 25 entrants for the shootout. (15 of the top 16 and previous winners entered and were guaranteed entry)
Almost half of the 25 shootout entrants will get a spot into the 2022 GT3 Proxy. Decent odds but you will need to bring your "A" game!
Good luck everyone!
Rob
Posts: 554
Threads: 32
Likes Received: 817 in 363 posts
Likes Given: 197
Joined: Dec 2020
Location burnley UK
so to be clear
10 spots world wide are available from the shootout ?
looking forward to this even more
Posts: 195
Threads: 20
Likes Received: 401 in 173 posts
Likes Given: 8
Joined: Mar 2021
Nope....even better! 12 spots available out of 25 entrants for the shootout. 15 spots are taken already from the top 16 that reentered. This is as of right now.
Rob