Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

GT3 Proxy 2022 Registration
#11

(21st-May-21, 05:38 PM)Cgyracer Wrote:  
(21st-May-21, 05:29 PM)OXO cube Wrote:  is #23 available ?

kev

Yes it is!  Want me to enter you?

yes pls
[+] 1 member Likes OXO cube's post
Quote
#12

(21st-May-21, 06:28 PM)OXO cube Wrote:  
(21st-May-21, 05:38 PM)Cgyracer Wrote:  
(21st-May-21, 05:29 PM)OXO cube Wrote:  is #23 available ?

kev

Yes it is!  Want me to enter you?

yes pls

You are in!!
[+] 2 members Like Cgyracer's post
Quote
#13
Thumbs Up 

I'm will give this a go please.


#44 if still available (I have checked and think it is).
Quote
#14

(24th-May-21, 05:15 PM)tatter06 Wrote:  I'm will give this a go please.


#44 if still available (I have checked and think it is).

Hi tatter06, awesome you are interested....#44 is the only number not on the Round #10 list which is unfortunately reserved by Dennis "gascarnut".  Gascarnut dropped out after race #2 with mechanical issues.  Is there a different number you would like as I think there might be a good chance that Gascarnut will use that number again next season.  I'll mark you down as #44 but a good idea would be to select a back up number as BARacer did.  Thanks!  Rob
[+] 1 member Likes Cgyracer's post
Quote
#15

(25th-May-21, 03:33 PM)Cgyracer Wrote:  
(24th-May-21, 05:15 PM)tatter06 Wrote:  I'm will give this a go please.


#44 if still available (I have checked and think it is).

Hi tatter06, awesome you are interested....#44 is the only number not on the Round #10 list which is unfortunately reserved by Dennis "gascarnut".  Gascarnut dropped out after race #2 with mechanical issues.  Is there a different number you would like as I think there might be a good chance that Gascarnut will use that number again next season.  I'll mark you down as #44 but a good idea would be to select a back up number as BARacer did.  Thanks!  Rob

Hi Rob, fair enough #22 as a back up then please. 

Thanks

Ash
Quote
#16

(21st-May-21, 05:48 PM)BARacer Wrote:  Can I have #19 as my back up number please?

Rob

I don't like uncertainty in my life, please can I go with #19 as my first choice number.

And it looks like the pre-qualifying event is going to be huge with more cars than the proxy itself!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote
#17

Just a reminder for interested entrants I would recommend signing up sooner than later to get the number you want. Existing 2021 entrants have first right to the number they used this season if they enter again.
Rob
[+] 1 member Likes Cgyracer's post
Quote
#18

Gentlemen here is the latest GT3 eligible car list.   Woodcote will attach it at the beginning of this GT3 thread for me as well.  Thanks everyone.
Rob
[+] 2 members Like Cgyracer's post
Quote
#19

Rob - could I change my number to #50 please. I've decided on a body shell now and I already have one with a 50 so makes sense to make my life easier and go with that!  Yes
Quote
#20

Tatter sounds good,#50 is yours!  Sounds like you have something interesting up your sleeve!  Rob
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)