Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
A bit like this...
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 525
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,627
Joined: Jun 2020
That is a great photo.
I wonder if the Escort made it back onto all 4 wheels, or it's roof......
The idea of drops and ditches to the side of a rally layout is indeed a good one.
Maybe a bit of both approaches, so some nice drifting is possible on the wider radius corners, with care needed on the elevated areas.
A rally layout is on my to do list, when, if, I eventually work my way through all the resin bodied kits I have.
Keep us informed of your progress
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
The Escort certainly de-slotted.
I love puttering with gears