Posts: 255
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 593 in 217 posts
Likes Given: 255
Joined: May 2020
Location Norfolk
I have and SCX car and I want to upgrade the running gear. I need a motor mount to replace the RX41 motor. Can anybody tell me what type that I will need? I have emailed Pendle three times and got no reply.
•
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
The Slot.It SP08 adapter allows a standard S-Can (V-12) motor to be fitted in place of an RX motor.
Scaleauto sell their long-can 21.5k Sprinter motor in both 2WD (SC-0025c) and 4WD (SC-0025d) versions, which includes plastic adapters to fit it in place of an RX motor.
All available at Pendles.
(This post was last modified: 28th-Apr-21, 10:36 AM by
woodcote.)
•
Posts: 255
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 593 in 217 posts
Likes Given: 255
Joined: May 2020
Location Norfolk
Thanks Andy, I was sure there was a replacement.