Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

H0 cars bought in 2022
#11

Oh no! It's the slot car police!!!

Nice find, Nico. Looks fast just sitting there.
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#12

   

   

Nico
[+] 1 member Likes nkarres's post
Quote
#13

Two nice looking Z-28 Camaros, Nico. Checkeredflag Checkeredflag

KensRedZed approves!  Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#14

Thanks Ken !!!!!!!! Rofl Sun


Nico
[+] 1 member Likes nkarres's post
Quote
#15

There was a slot car flea market yesterday. Like a kid in a candy store... with a bigger budget.  Sun
I will begin by saying KensRedZed finally found his Mega G+ red zed.  Wrench

   
   

And an older blue Xtraction Yenko Camaro too.

   
   
   

This is Aztec dragster number three. This one came with mint wheelie bars and front grill.

   
   
   
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#16

But the "piece of resistance" were these two Cheetahs. Little did the seller know I was not walking away without them. So he gave me a good deal on both cars. Nice guy too.

   
   

These birds looked super! So in the shopping cart they went.

   
   

The orange Superbird looked like it had a defect or tape on the side of the body. Oops. It's just a factory seal.

   

This GTO looked okay from afar. Then I noticed the Dash wheels. After looking closer I could see the Dash gears peeking through the windows. A further exam showed that it has a Dash chassis. Restistance is futile... In the cart it went.

   
   

More to follow.
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote
#17

Another GS Vette. This one is spanking new in the box. Fiery orange is a very sweet colour. Note the factory wheelbase is off? A Dash chassis will soon correct that.

   

I bought this Ferrari body fairly cheap because it was dirty. Nothing soap and warm water can't fix. I waited nearly 30-seconds before installing a new chassis.

   
   
   
   

Thank you very kindly for looking. I can hardly wait for the next show in Sept.  Wrench
[+] 2 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#18

Wow, I'm jealous......, nice find!!!!!! Cool Cool Thumbup Thumbup

Nico
Quote
#19

(28th-Jan-22, 11:07 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  I was thinking about saving this car in the original packaging... For who? A collector? That thought didn't last very long.
Awesome car Ken, I was digging on ebay for a Dick Landy Tjet but had no luck. Now if I could find a Drag-on-Lady AMX or Dart that would be killer.
[+] 1 member Likes Tjetter's post
Quote
#20

Hi Tjetter!

Welcome to SlotRacer!

I got lucky with the Landy Charger through a private sale. Never give up!
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
7th-Mar-26, 07:42 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
28th-Feb-26, 04:19 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
5th-Jan-25, 11:49 PM
Last Post by KensRedZed
10th-Dec-23, 12:02 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
27th-Dec-21, 05:58 PM
Last Post by Nico
27th-Aug-21, 04:32 AM
Last Post by KensRedZed
18th-Aug-21, 10:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)