Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dakar Rally slot car Proxy 2026

Most of the Dakar proxy vehicles will be dispatched tomorrow apart from those I am personally seeing next weekend and those of BAracer & Woodcote which will be sent after the 15th October.
[+] 2 members Like Graham's post
Quote

Thanks Graham, 

Great event, and very pleased to see my box standard VW get equal 2nd in the Ninco category. 

Same time next year?! 

Pip
Quote

(6th-Oct-26, 07:29 PM)Gpa113 Wrote:  Thanks Graham, 

Great event, and very pleased to see my box standard VW get equal 2nd in the Ninco category. 

Same time next year?! 

Pip

Agreed  Thumbup
on the look out for a cheap (ish) truck Rofl , might be a bit of a mission 

Kev
[+] 2 members Like OXO cube's post
Quote

(6th-Oct-26, 07:44 PM)OXO cube Wrote:  Agreed  Thumbup
on the look out for a cheap (ish) truck Rofl , might be a bit of a mission 

Kev

I've been chatting to 'Boneli RAID SLOT Team' on FB, and he does a Renault Sherpa truck kit (body, interior, glass, decals), plus a bare chassis for building up yourself with your own sourced parts, for 75€...

I love puttering with gears
Quote

I am thinking to do something possibly different for next year, so most likely there could be a repeat Dakar Rally Proxy in 2028.
[+] 1 member Likes Graham's post
Quote

(6th-Oct-26, 07:29 PM)Gpa113 Wrote:  Thanks Graham, 

Great event, and very pleased to see my box standard VW get equal 2nd in the Ninco category. 

Same time next year?! 

Pip

You can always come down to Worthing for our Dakar Raid event next August...

I love puttering with gears
Quote

Thanks Jeremy, 

If the date fits I'd be very happy to attend. 
Happy to bring my Ninco track if you want another layout....
[+] 1 member Likes Gpa113's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)