16th-Aug-20, 03:20 PM
I have a few of these that have progressed through the years
This first one was made for me way back in the 90’s. However it’s base was too thin and the guides would stick out the bottom
This second one I also had made in 90’s after the one above . This one was deep enough but not big enough.
.
This was made for me in the nauties. There is a top and bottom view , You will note 4 screws in the middle. These are there so that min clearance can be set, and then the car set up.
This first one was made for me way back in the 90’s. However it’s base was too thin and the guides would stick out the bottom
This second one I also had made in 90’s after the one above . This one was deep enough but not big enough.
This was made for me in the nauties. There is a top and bottom view , You will note 4 screws in the middle. These are there so that min clearance can be set, and then the car set up.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)