14th-Jul-20, 09:54 AM
Another small update, managed to get a couple of hours on the track yesterday...
Got the frame fitted to the large banked curve and filled all the screw holes. This piece was an old project and changed my router since I cut the slots and ever so slightly don't match the new pieces so I've filled the slots to match them up.
![[Image: 20200713-141715.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/0yyFw985/20200713-141715.jpg)
I also finished the shorter straights and fitted them together in their modular section.
![[Image: 20200713-141732.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/2S9Jdg6Q/20200713-141732.jpg)
Finally I got scenic base board cut to fit inside the big bank curve. This will remain separable for ease of storage.
The plan is to make this a rocky hill with some pine trees dotted around.
![[Image: 20200713-141858.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/9Fps0DHN/20200713-141858.jpg)
Thanks for checking in :)
Got the frame fitted to the large banked curve and filled all the screw holes. This piece was an old project and changed my router since I cut the slots and ever so slightly don't match the new pieces so I've filled the slots to match them up.
![[Image: 20200713-141715.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/0yyFw985/20200713-141715.jpg)
I also finished the shorter straights and fitted them together in their modular section.
![[Image: 20200713-141732.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/2S9Jdg6Q/20200713-141732.jpg)
Finally I got scenic base board cut to fit inside the big bank curve. This will remain separable for ease of storage.
The plan is to make this a rocky hill with some pine trees dotted around.
![[Image: 20200713-141858.jpg]](https://i.postimg.cc/9Fps0DHN/20200713-141858.jpg)
Thanks for checking in :)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)