Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My Old track
#1

Way back in the early 2000's, this was my ninco track track I built at that time. I subsequently moved to Belgium and of course it was torn down.

Not the greatest, but it was a huge learning curve for me. I stilll have all the buildings - kitbashed, orginals and copies, and some are being incorporated on the track I am currently building, however this one will not be nearly as 'busy' and far more 'railroad' type detail in the scenery, which is one of the directions I now want to take with this hobby. Fits in with my penchant for vintage as well.

                                                           

I hope it is of some interest to you Sun
[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
My Old track - by Anthony B - 7th-Jun-20, 06:18 PM
RE: My Old track - by Fluff - 7th-Jun-20, 08:40 PM
RE: My Old track - by Fluff - 7th-Jun-20, 08:41 PM
RE: My Old track - by CMOTD - 10th-Jun-20, 12:47 PM
RE: My Old track - by Scuderia_Turini - 7th-Jun-20, 10:06 PM
RE: My Old track - by Anthony B - 8th-Jun-20, 09:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jamie
27th-Sep-26, 04:49 PM
Last Post by JohnR
23rd-Jul-26, 02:04 PM
Last Post by roguejackal
25th-May-26, 05:44 AM
Last Post by Steam
22nd-Mar-26, 11:33 AM
Last Post by woodcote
14th-Feb-26, 06:25 PM
Last Post by Bbdave
24th-Dec-25, 10:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)