27th-May-20, 03:44 PM
A package arrived from Spain today
It contained 2 Sideways Skyline white body kits, 2 skyline flexy chassis, 2 flexy wings and various sundries.
I am pleased to say I appear to have all the right bits in both, which is something that hasn't been happening in some of the M6 kits I hear.
It contained 2 Sideways Skyline white body kits, 2 skyline flexy chassis, 2 flexy wings and various sundries.
I am pleased to say I appear to have all the right bits in both, which is something that hasn't been happening in some of the M6 kits I hear.
I test fitted everything and all looks good, the etched metal grills in the widebody are fiddly but will fit on the tabs and align correctly if you get them just so …
All components put in sealed bags.
"Flexy" wings glued to uprights with polystyrene cement and drying.
2 blue chassis magnetically attached to circular saw blade and awaiting until after tea to go through the straightening process.
Then the painting starts …

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)