Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My 60's Nascar's build
#9

Well that didn't work  Angry 
Every time I try and fix something, something else goes pear shaped, so I have given up and decided to leave as is and move on.

I drew up the decals in paintshop, and when I sent them to Colin (Wraith) to print, he mentioned it was 5 years since I last had some decals from him. 
If you read this Colin, you will see why I shy away from painting cars  Bigsmile 

I always planned these to be representative of the era paintjobs, not a particular car, and although the red wasn't quite the colour I thought, I think it looks good.


Colin's decals were superb, as usual, and went on with no probs.
Windows surrounds are "painted" with POSCA pens, but I think I need to be careful as I will be brushing on "Klear" to seal decals in and I have a feeling it won't play well with the posca pens  Banghead


Anyhow, this is were I am at now, will build up my courage overnight for "Klear" tomorrow. 

   
[+] 2 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 4th-May-20, 05:49 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 4th-May-20, 06:22 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 4th-May-20, 06:45 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 4th-May-20, 07:07 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Fluff - 4th-May-20, 08:17 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 5th-May-20, 11:23 AM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 7th-May-20, 06:53 AM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 8th-May-20, 07:09 AM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 9th-May-20, 03:42 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Top Down - 9th-May-20, 04:03 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 10th-May-20, 03:07 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Fluff - 10th-May-20, 08:03 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 15th-May-20, 12:24 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by CMOTD - 15th-May-20, 01:29 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Fluff - 15th-May-20, 01:42 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 15th-May-20, 02:31 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Fluff - 15th-May-20, 07:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tibbs
8th-Jan-23, 03:09 PM
Last Post by Tibbs
23rd-May-22, 09:04 PM
Last Post by Nico
3rd-Dec-21, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)