Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My 60's Nascar's build
#7

Pics of the Spray jig / dust protection device, AKA CD spindle and perspex box lid.
I must have thrown the olds ones I had out, as the largest I could find were Ninco ones, not the ideal Carrera.

   

This was taken a yesterday morning just before I sprayed the colour.
This morning was time for the laquer coat, and in true form it went a bit pear shaped  Angry
While spraying, the can dripped some drops onto one car, So I went a bit heavier with my coating in the hope it will self level and sort itself out.
Co-indecently, all the other cans were sealed, this one wasn't ...
I usually use Halfords cans, but because of the lockdown I had to order from ebay and got Hycote. it was going very smoothly until now.
I can do nothing but leave it to dry and hope for the best now, this is why I hate painting  Tappingfoot
[+] 2 members Like Savage GT's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 4th-May-20, 05:49 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 4th-May-20, 06:22 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 4th-May-20, 06:45 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 4th-May-20, 07:07 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Fluff - 4th-May-20, 08:17 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 5th-May-20, 11:23 AM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 7th-May-20, 06:53 AM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 8th-May-20, 07:09 AM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 9th-May-20, 03:42 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Top Down - 9th-May-20, 04:03 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 10th-May-20, 03:07 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Fluff - 10th-May-20, 08:03 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 15th-May-20, 12:24 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by CMOTD - 15th-May-20, 01:29 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Fluff - 15th-May-20, 01:42 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Savage GT - 15th-May-20, 02:31 PM
RE: My 60's Nascar's build - by Fluff - 15th-May-20, 07:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tibbs
8th-Jan-23, 03:09 PM
Last Post by Tibbs
23rd-May-22, 09:04 PM
Last Post by Nico
3rd-Dec-21, 04:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)