4th-May-20, 07:07 PM
After having cut away the base of his seat and everthing below his ribcage, his head was back in the right place.
As his hands were not correctly on the wheel, I cut and bent one to the wheel, and amputated the other to reposition holding the gearshift.
I dirtied and darkened the floor with a thinned gunmetal paint to attempt to give a bit more depth to the tray, it didn't work but I like the look so it stays !
The interior now weighs 3.5g less, every little helps
And some pics with the interior temporarily in situ.
Some tidying to do next time, and the second interior should prove easier now I know what to do !
As his hands were not correctly on the wheel, I cut and bent one to the wheel, and amputated the other to reposition holding the gearshift.
I dirtied and darkened the floor with a thinned gunmetal paint to attempt to give a bit more depth to the tray, it didn't work but I like the look so it stays !
The interior now weighs 3.5g less, every little helps
And some pics with the interior temporarily in situ.
Some tidying to do next time, and the second interior should prove easier now I know what to do !

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)