Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Scale Car Garage - Track Tour
#4

Hello John,
Very nice video, great to hear the history of your layout. I had not realised your track was Carrera, I have a Carrera layout also so know the track well and when you mentioned the dip I thought "how?" then you explained. Funnily enough just last week I tried to flatten out a banked section using a hot air gun but it didn't go well ...

For the straightaway name, how about "Petite Arc" ? (Reference the little arch, but I appreciate there is no humour in that).

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Scale Car Garage - Track Tour - by kitman - 24th-Apr-20, 02:21 PM
RE: Scale Car Garage - Track Tour - by Anthony B - 24th-Apr-20, 10:24 PM
RE: Scale Car Garage - Track Tour - by kitman - 25th-Apr-20, 03:25 PM
RE: Scale Car Garage - Track Tour - by Scuderia_Turini - 25th-Apr-20, 06:09 PM
RE: Scale Car Garage - Track Tour - by kitman - 26th-Apr-20, 01:39 AM
RE: Scale Car Garage - Track Tour - by Gareth - 28th-Apr-20, 05:31 PM
RE: Scale Car Garage - Track Tour - by kitman - 30th-Apr-20, 04:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jamie
27th-Sep-26, 04:49 PM
Last Post by JohnR
23rd-Jul-26, 02:04 PM
Last Post by roguejackal
25th-May-26, 05:44 AM
Last Post by Steam
22nd-Mar-26, 11:33 AM
Last Post by woodcote
14th-Feb-26, 06:25 PM
Last Post by Bbdave
24th-Dec-25, 10:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)