Must be a type H chip....
These run of chips seem to have the LED protuding from the DPR hatch a lot more
than the previous G version...
And are prone to being scratched if your running a low car...
Suggest...trim off the melted mounting points from the front of chip with a scalpel, swann morton no3 with no11 blade(my favourite)...
This allows the chip to move upwards a little and recess the led...I then cut a little rigid foam to insert under the front of chip to support it....
You can buff up the scuffed led with either burnishing cream or a bit of T cut..use a cotton wool bud..as they say buff on buff off!
I will try and post a pic later
These run of chips seem to have the LED protuding from the DPR hatch a lot more
than the previous G version...And are prone to being scratched if your running a low car...
Suggest...trim off the melted mounting points from the front of chip with a scalpel, swann morton no3 with no11 blade(my favourite)...
This allows the chip to move upwards a little and recess the led...I then cut a little rigid foam to insert under the front of chip to support it....
You can buff up the scuffed led with either burnishing cream or a bit of T cut..use a cotton wool bud..as they say buff on buff off!
I will try and post a pic later

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)