3rd-Apr-20, 06:42 PM
Yes, that picture you linked to has the standard wing that’s in all the 80s Japanese race pictures and videos - definitely more robust for slot racing than the Kyalami version!
Some of the other Sideways Grp 5 cars don’t have too many authentic liveries, but not as slim pickings as the Skyline. I expect some of those collector-friendly Gulf and JPS fantasy liveries over the next few years. And I’d be tempted by liveries from other Nissan race cars to put on the Skyline white kit. I’m looking forward to seeing what people come up with.
Some of the other Sideways Grp 5 cars don’t have too many authentic liveries, but not as slim pickings as the Skyline. I expect some of those collector-friendly Gulf and JPS fantasy liveries over the next few years. And I’d be tempted by liveries from other Nissan race cars to put on the Skyline white kit. I’m looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)