8th-Mar-20, 05:09 PM
Just got the McLaren out and find that the tyres have worn a bit, probably due to my sideways driving style. I've come to hate the SlotiT wheels because of those daft little grubscrews that strip so easily (I think I'll drill them out and tap them and fit proper size ones)
Put the Thunderslot wheels and tyres back on and was horrified with the lack of grip in comparison. Plus one tyre keeps getting thrown off again. Still annoyed at how much I spent on this. Especially as it was basically for one race. Maybe they will run the class again in December. Hopefully I will have it sorted by then but right now, the SlotiT Ferrari with NSR Shark40 in it is quicker everywhere.
PS. The boss on the SlotiT wheels isn't big enough to take a decent grub screw - rats!
Put the Thunderslot wheels and tyres back on and was horrified with the lack of grip in comparison. Plus one tyre keeps getting thrown off again. Still annoyed at how much I spent on this. Especially as it was basically for one race. Maybe they will run the class again in December. Hopefully I will have it sorted by then but right now, the SlotiT Ferrari with NSR Shark40 in it is quicker everywhere.

PS. The boss on the SlotiT wheels isn't big enough to take a decent grub screw - rats!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)