31st-Jan-20, 01:17 PM
That's a difficult question, because it seems to me that tuning is not always a linear process. It's more like a five way negotiation, where the only solution is to find the best balance between elements which disagree with each other, and the only way of testing the solution is to drive it and time it.
Having said that, if you're thinking of fitting new tyres, that would probably be a sensible first step. Glue and true them, as you've said, then move onto weights and their distribution, and body float.
Well that's what I'd do anyway, not that I'm an expert tuner by any means.
Having said that, if you're thinking of fitting new tyres, that would probably be a sensible first step. Glue and true them, as you've said, then move onto weights and their distribution, and body float.
Well that's what I'd do anyway, not that I'm an expert tuner by any means.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)