Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSR Mosler build
#3

(12th-Jan-20, 10:01 AM)BourneAgainRacer Wrote:  Chris 

Can I ask the spec for the upgraded pod fixing nuts and bolts and are they available as sets from slot shops?

Thanks

BAR



Hello BAR, The nuts (nylok) and bolts used 0n this car are 2mm, and they are available from slot shops. I do have a local supplier (not a slot shop) and I get mine from them. I have also used 2/56 sized nuts bolts, and they also work just as well.
Cheers
Chris Walker
Quote


Messages In This Thread
NSR Mosler build - by chrisguyw - 11th-Nov-19, 08:09 PM
RE: NSR Mosler build - by BAracer - 12th-Jan-20, 10:01 AM
RE: NSR Mosler build - by chrisguyw - 12th-Jan-20, 03:55 PM
RE: NSR Mosler build - by BAracer - 12th-Jan-20, 05:52 PM
RE: NSR Mosler build - by chrisguyw - 12th-Jan-20, 07:37 PM
RE: NSR Mosler build - by chrisguyw - 12th-Jan-20, 07:40 PM
RE: NSR Mosler build - by slotloco - 15th-Jan-20, 08:05 PM
RE: NSR Mosler build - by Nonfractal - 27th-Jan-20, 09:52 AM
RE: NSR Mosler build - by chrisguyw - 27th-Jan-20, 11:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tibbs
25th-Oct-23, 09:18 PM
Last Post by 964rh
23rd-Nov-22, 07:41 PM
Last Post by chrisguyw
15th-Feb-22, 09:33 PM
Last Post by Top Down
3rd-Jun-19, 10:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)