22nd-Nov-19, 08:01 PM
The critical dimensions of track and ride height are very close to those of the Alfa.
In my testing, it and the CA40 and CA45 models had almost identical unweighted lap times- about 1/10th faster than the CA35 and 2/10ths slower than the Opel on 65 and 70 foot wood tracks
Pods about 1 screw turn off tight, both with and without taping the chassis/pod underneath.
All testing done with glued and trued 1171N22 tyres - and I did some swapping out of tyre sets between cars, just to identify and eliminate any variation in the tyres
About 8 or 9 grams weight in the Merc and the Alfas gets them competitive against the lower, wider Opel.
That is the only way I have found to make all models run similar lap times [no weight in the Opel]
In my testing, it and the CA40 and CA45 models had almost identical unweighted lap times- about 1/10th faster than the CA35 and 2/10ths slower than the Opel on 65 and 70 foot wood tracks
Pods about 1 screw turn off tight, both with and without taping the chassis/pod underneath.
All testing done with glued and trued 1171N22 tyres - and I did some swapping out of tyre sets between cars, just to identify and eliminate any variation in the tyres
About 8 or 9 grams weight in the Merc and the Alfas gets them competitive against the lower, wider Opel.
That is the only way I have found to make all models run similar lap times [no weight in the Opel]

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)