Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hot Rods Slot car proxy ?
#4

(10 hours ago)Kevan Wrote:  I love the 'modifieds' with wheel arches cut out and wheels sticking outside the bodywork, engines and exhausts on view...

How about classic and modern 'modifieds'...

I don't have anything built but there's plenty of time...

I overheard your evil twin brother of the same name might have some Lindberg kits?

Here's what I did with the 32 Ford. I skipped the fenders. Could have installed headers if I wanted.

   
   
[+] 3 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote


Messages In This Thread
Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Graham - 10 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods car proxy ? - by KensRedZed - 10 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods car proxy ? - by Kevan - 10 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods car proxy ? - by KensRedZed - 10 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Kevan - 9 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by KensRedZed - 8 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Kevan - 8 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Graham - 8 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Gpa113 - 7 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Graham - 7 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Kevan - 6 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Kevan - 6 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Graham - 6 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Kevan - 6 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Graham - 5 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by KensRedZed - 4 hours ago
RE: Hot Rods Slot car proxy ? - by Kevan - 3 hours ago

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
5th-Sep-26, 02:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)