26th-Sep-26, 04:36 PM
Good eveningI am back from my vacation abroad and just checked through the results.
The FINAL SCOREBOARD has been updated.
As you can see the results as expected were very close.
Category 1 (Ninco) Winner was Oxo Cube / BMW X5
Category 2 (SCX) Winner was PaulC / VW Tourareg (based on higher number of 2nd places overall)
Category 3 (Procar) Winner was James A / Mitsubishi Lancer (based on higher number of 1st places in the series overall)
Category 4 (Trucks) Winner was BAracing / Mann Truck)
In conclusion
I enjoyed organising the proxy once again, I hope that perhaps some additional interest in this type of proxy has been re-gained in regard to running the proxy from within a couple of the Clubs I visited. And perhaps we can repeat this again sometime in the future should there be the desire to do so.
I especially liked the Scratchbuild contributions we had, and feel its a pity that these did not feature as a seperate Category, perhaps they could do in a future Raid proxy.
Many thanks to the Hosts/Clubs and individuals who provided the tracks, and to the entrants who managed to dust off these rarely used Slot cars, to provide the competetive entertainment.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)