4th-May-26, 07:57 AM
Hi guys,
I am sorry,
I think I have made the mistake of trying to be politically correct and getting nowhere. So I will suspend this one whilst I try to work out the best way to salvage the proxy.
There was also some aspects which I think on reflection were minority ones and not likely to appeal across the board, so a re-think is necessary.
Hopefully in the next week I can re-launch a more apealling alternative proxy.
I am sorry,
I think I have made the mistake of trying to be politically correct and getting nowhere. So I will suspend this one whilst I try to work out the best way to salvage the proxy.
There was also some aspects which I think on reflection were minority ones and not likely to appeal across the board, so a re-think is necessary.
Hopefully in the next week I can re-launch a more apealling alternative proxy.

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)